Sunday, March 7, 2010

The Sexy Maid

This was in Rajasthan. I was about 19 and it had become a habit to watch the maid when she came in for work at the forenoon. She was about 16 and dressed in Ghagra( a kind of skirt that went down to her toes) and blouse she looked ravishing with her large and heavy breasts and a comely face.
Often she would catch my eyes watching her and there would be a hint of knowing smile.

Once my parents were out, dad at his office and not due before 8 pm and mom had left for an official meeting and due not before 9 at least. I was seated at the easy-chair as usual watching the maid since she had come in to do the usual chores. Suddenly she walked towards my chair and asked me what was the point of looking if i could not take any other step! She was bending down slightly her face about a feet from mine. At that position her heavy breasts were almost coming out of the blouse.

I reached for her shoulders and gently pulled her down and kissed her lips. Unable to keep her balance she fell over me.I gathered her and made her sit on my lap. I started caressing her neck and inserted my hands into her breasts through the cleavage zone. At this she asked me if I wanted to tear and spoil her blouse as it was quite tight. taking the cue I unbuttoned it. There being no bra (normal for a Rajasthani girl)

The lovely round and soft breast were in full view and as I put my lip on the nipple she moaned slightly. I kept on caressing the breasts with my hands, lips and my cheeks. I also used my other hand to caress her back. My actions sometimes tickled her and she shivered. At this point I inserted my hands into her ghagra. This was one with a elastic belt I had no difficulty in doing so. Being a long skirt, she had no panty on.

As my fingers slid down her abdominal hair into that heavenly trough and hence the clitoris she jerked. Simultaneously my lips were pressing her soft breasts and I rubbed her vaginal zone and after adjusting her position let my hands move so that they touched her anal hole. I placed a finger on it and pressed gently. Many are not aware how sexually sensitive this anal zone can be. A casual touch can send sexual energy run up.

She reacted accordingly and for the first time actively put her lips into mine for a deep kiss. I removed her dress making her totally naked before me. How lovely it was! Then she said that she was feeling a little shame though it was absolutely thrilling to be naked before a boy who himself was not naked. The shame added to this thrill.

I made her standing on her knees so that her abdomen was near my face and I put my lips on her vertical lips. I explored the vaginal passage through my tongue while massaging her buttocks. Now, I too wanted to be naked before her. But before, I guided her hands through my shorts and when her slender and rough fingers touched my penis and testis I was almost bowled over.

She gently held my erect and wet penis before sliding down to hold my balls. While she did this I inserted my finger slightly into her vaginal passage and rubbed it slowly.I asked her to stand as I did the same and removed my vests and shorts. As she looked over my naked body i too felt a tinge of shame. Thrilling it was! Naked before her, I embraced her naked body. The touch of two naked bodies was nothing short of electrifying. The tip of my penis loosely touching, almost caressing her abdomen while her soft, heavy breasts doing the same to my upper body.

We held each other tightly. I led her to my bedroom.
I had no condom. Explaining this to her i told her that we shall enjoy each other through mutual masturbation and oral sex. She had no qualms about it and was reassured that i cared for her this much. After all it is a girl who suffers for any lack of sexual security. I made her lie atop me but in a 69 position.

Her mouth and hands were electrifying as they played, cajoled, touched, kissed, pressed, rubbed my penis, testis, anus, buttocks and all the area around. I felt her holding my penis with one hand and stroking the tip of it with her lips, licking it and sucking it. With the other hand she explored my testis, anus, etc as I reached my sexual climax. A boy usually reaches hes sexual climax faster than a girl does and i was no different too.

I ejaculated. As the semen was coming out of my naked penis, she was fingering the slimy fluid making it feel heavenly. All this tome I was gently exploring her body. She was atop me. I placed her vaginal lips over my mouth and rubbed it. I inserted my finger gently into that wet, soft, muscular passage. I could feel the muscles often tighten around my finger as they do in state of sexual excitation around the penis.

I caressed her buttocks, slid my other hand though the valley between them and pressed again and again on her sweet and muscular anus. Each time I did it I coupled with gently push deeper into her naked vaginal passage. This made her wilder with sexual happiness. Her body shivered and she often moaned, her vaginal muscled squeezing around my inserted finger more and more tightly. I now reached for her breasts, the nipples taut with sexual excitement.

At around this time I ejaculated and I felt my penis going limp. She was very sweetly playing with my limp penis, testis all washed with a mixture of her saliva, and my semen. I signaled her to stop as I sensed this could be a bit boring for her and made her lie on her back. This way I was able to play with her naked body more variation and give her sexual pleasure. She opened her legs apart as I inserted my finger once again and gently rubbed all along that divine passage, through which we all have emerged when we were being born.

As I thought of it I became more caring and gentle and I caressed her whole body in between to prolong the sexual sensations in her. I started kissing her starting from her forehead, eyes, ears, cheeks, lips, down into the zone around her big sexy breasts, nipples, the valley in between. I placed my head in that valley as I rubbed and pressed her breasts with both hands. I then caressed and kissed her entire stomach, abdominal area again into her naked vagina, I followed her naked body down to her thighs, knees and slowly kissing part by part to her toes.

I asked her to turn around and I started an upward journey along her supremely naked, sexually divine body kissing my way up as i navigated through the channels between her buttocks, waist her broad nude back and as i reached her neck I positioned myself and gently placed my naked body on her nude back. My penis was resting in the valley between her buttocks.
After a while I made her turn around again.

Now she was lying on her back, naked. I again inserted my finger into the naked dripping vaginal passage as she approached her sexual orgasm. I rubbed the insides of the vaginal passage moving my finger like a piston, though with a very gentle motion. Then she reached her orgasm.What a joy it was to see her sexually vibrate. I continued my caressing and piston like motion knowing that a girl can easily have more than one orgasm.

Another ten minutes or so and she was into her second orgasm and then a third. At this she seemed relaxed, happy and intensely sexually satisfied.
She got up and sat on my lap again for sometime as we kissed each other. She caressed my naked body with her naked body as we, kind of danced. Finally it was time to get up and get dressed

No comments: