Sunday, March 7, 2010

The Most Innocent Maid

Hi, at first I introduce myself. I am Moni, late 40 and 5’-7”. I born in a middle class Bangladeshi family and serving in a public organization I’m married and having two kids. I spent a lustful life indeed. As I gained some practical experience about sex at my childhood, I became a sex-maniac and whenever

I got chance I tried to fuck any aged girls or women with many tricks without applying force or at least to peep the uncovered boobs and pussies from hidden places when they change costumes. I always find the chance to touch teats and breasts of sleeping girls or women. So I want to share the stories of those incidents with others. I assure u that every tale will give u a full satisfaction.

In 2009, I was then 47, my wife conceived for third time. It was the 2nd December, the date of birth of my third baby. The situation became critical, so the baby born by surgery in a clinic. The clinic was far distance from my residence. I decided to deliver my wife in that clinic because the cost was a little. One of my sister-in-law (Saali) named Sushmita resided near the clinic, so it was decided to get all support from her house. On the day at 1:15 pm the operation was over.

After all formalities I went to Sushmita ’s house for some drinking water. There I saw Sushmita ’s maid Nargis. She was about 18 years and a great look cute faced girl with orange size breasts. Within a short time I realized that Nargis is very much innocent and soon I made an easy relationship with her. Staying there Sushmita requested me to have some tea and snacks. I sat on the sofa.

Nargis placed a tea table in front of me and brought the snacks. When she was keeping the snacks she bent her body forward from waist. Her frock was so loose and from her throat it hanged downwards and I could easily see her oranges with black circled puffed nipples but she didn’t care about my sight. Next she again came to me and took the teapot to pour me the tea into cup. I made obstacle and told her to pour it slowly, at that time

I stared at her oranges and she also look at my eyes but nothing cared.In the night I went to sleep at Sushmita ’s residence. When Nargis was making bed for me I sat on the bed and when she hanged the mosquito net her body touched me several times but she cared nothing but smiled. I then decided to fuck her. I made the plan for the whole night and slept a little. In the early morning I took breakfast and went to the clinic.

Sushmita ’s hubby also went out with me for his office. I got lunch at the clinic. At about 3:00 pm Sushmita reached to the clinic with her two kids. She gave me the key of her main gate and told me “you are looking so tired, please go to my residence and take rest, I will accompany your wife.” My heart thrust to get the chance so easily. Without any delay I started for her residence.

Nargis was alone in Sushmita ’s residence. She gave me a lungi I wore it. Return from bathroom I lain on the bed placed on the floor without cot. Then I began to groan. Soon Nargis came in that room and inquired about my groaning as I planned. I informed her that I had to suffer to reach the apartment on 4th floor, my waist was aching vigorously. She asked, “can I help you anyway?” I told her “you can but it is not fare for me to get help from you, if you would tell your aunty (Sushmita)”.

The girl was so innocent that without hesitation she took oath that she would not tell anything to her aunty. Then I took her hand on my head and adjured her not to tell about that to Sushmita or anybody. She acceded and took oath that she didn’t tell it anybody else. Then I told her to take some oil, she obeyed. I lain on my chest and told her to massage on my waist with the oil. She knelt down on the bed and began to rub the oil on my waist.

Secretly I loosened the tie of my lungi inserting my hand under my belly. After few minutes I told her “now on the front side, I am rolling”. When I rolled and lain on my back I acted it was accidentally but I replaced the lungi with my feet and my hardened penis bared and lifted up. Seeing my penis Nargis began giggling but I acted like a deep thought and shock.

I told “alas! It is ruined.” She asked “what’s happened wrong?” I asked her, “have you see my pissy?” she replied “yes, why” I said “are you married?” “no, why?” “damn! one saint told me that if any unmarried girl see your pissy, it will be rotten.” The innocent girl then and then believed my word, “so?” “He said me if it happened, then you must rub your pissy with her pussy, will you let me to do that?“

The most innocent girl I saw in my life told “if there is no way, you must rub your pissy with my pussy.” “will you not tell this anyone?” “I have took oath, my word is pacca”. “okay you lie on the bed on your back and I will put off your salwar.” Nargis lain on her back, I untied her salwar string and pulled out from her waist. Parting her two legs wider I stared on her pussy. With sparse curly pubic hair fat-lipped pussy was just glowing.

A deep crack parted it into two pieces. I parted her pussy lips with my fingers and a tiny clitoris was visible inside the crack, beneath it a rose colored hole called me to dip in. The innocent girl said, “now rub your pissy.” I thought it might go otherwise so I sat inside her legs and bend my still-hardened penis downward and set my circumcised penis head with the crack of her pussy. Some pre-cum made it lubricant,

I began to rub it from the upper crack to the hole. After few minutes the innocent girl said, “something is biting inside my pussy, I can’t bear it”. I told her “some worm may be grown inside your pussy, I can kill them”. She asked “how” I show my penis and told “there some medicine inside this, if I inject it into your pussy, the worm will be killed.” Nargis said “please kill them, it is hurting me.”

I told her, “but there is some problem.” Nargis asked “what are those?” “you have to put off your frock also and let me hold your breasts and let me lick your pussy. She acquiesced. Then I pulled off her frock and stark her. Wow! What nice boobs she had. Fully round farm boobs looked so beautiful. I first lick her two nipples, she shuddered, then I licked her pussy, crack, lips and the hole, she began to moan.

I got my shirt and took the mini tissue pack and rapid pain remover spray which I bought on coming here. Then I bent her two legs and parted it wider. I pulled her on the floor and by pressing on my penis gentle pre-cum poured on her pussy crack. Slightly bending my body on her chest I set my penis with her pussy hole and increased press. On the first press about one inches that is full head of the penis inserted and got obstacle. I knew that was her virgin membrane and when it torn she got pain.

So I lain on her body, her oranges crashed with my chest, took her whole lips within my mouth and increased pressure at my waist. My heart was throbbing. With my pressure the penis suddenly inserted it’s half length and Nargis was going to shout in pain but her mouth was arrested in my mouth so the sound was not produced. She shoved me with her hands to drop I told her not to shout and left her mouth.

Nargis began to cry and said her pussy was aching vigorously. I assured her that it would remove soon. Then I pulled out my penis from her pussy, took the tissue and confidentially wiped the blood. Then I spray the rapid pain removing medicine on her pussy and inside the hole. Within a minute she informed me that her pain had removed. I wanted her permission to try again, she acceded.

Again I set the piston and pushed inside the hole, she didn’t make any sound. I inserted my 7” long penis full length and its head touched with her womb. Then grabbed her two oranges with my two hands and squeezed them. At first started slowly and gradually I increased the driving of my waist and at the last moment it made vigorous sound. At last Nargis came to eject and became shuddered and wobbled her waist several times and drenched my penis with her semen.

Then I spurted my semen inside her pussy, she felt it and became glad. She got up and sat on the floor, some sticky slight red colored material oozed from her pussy canal because a little blood mixed with my semen. Became worried she asked, “what is it?” I calmed her, “nothing, the worms destroyed inside your pussy and those are the dissolved part of their body”. She wiped it with tissues.

I became so astonished about Nargis that she even didn’t know what is fucking and though I fucked her she didn’t care about this unknown activity. She believed by her innocence what I told her, nothing else. I gave her the medicine and told her to hid it and use it when her pussy ached. She asked me that either all the worms had been killed or not. I kept my lust and told “not yet fully, I may have to give more medicine tomorrow”. Then I dressed up and left the house.

The next day same way I went there at 4:00 pm and as usual Nargis was alone in the house. I inquired about her pussy aching and worms. She informed me that there was no ach into her pussy and she didn’t feel any bite of worms. I told her, “I helped you to cure from a gigantic disease, so do you permit me to rub your bosoms for a while.”

Then and then she agreed. I sat her beside me on the sofa and pushed my right hand beneath her frock and grabbed her bare soft bosom. As well as I hugged her with my left hand and caressed her, kissed her lips. Within 5 minutes she whispered to my ear “may some worm still alive inside me and they began to bite now, will you kill them”. I smiled and told, “why not, I can do all for you”.

Then the simple math, I lain her on her back on the sofa and pulled off her salowar. Grabbing her legs I parted and sat between them. With the help of my left hand I set my penis with her pussy canal and shoved it through her pussy hole and fucked her for about 20 minutes.

This time she also responded from her side and I got the full pleasure, no bleed, no ach. This time white semen oozed from her pussy and she believed that there were a few worms alive and they had already destroyed. After the fucking session Nargis prepared tea for me. I took tea and left the house. Before leaving I proposed her, “either worm bite or not you may take the treatment from me when you get chance, will you want”.

She laughed and agreed with my proposal and asked me, “when will you come next, tomorrow?” I told, “I don’t know, if my patient get release, I have to return my residence, but you don’t worry I will come for you to give the special treatment when I can manage the time and I will always enquire to your Aunty that when you would be alone, I will come in that chance.” She smiled and acquiesced my proposal. I then went there two times for fucking her.


No comments: