Sunday, March 7, 2010

Jyothi - The Hot Teenager

Hi, this is Radhakrishna with another nice experience, with a teenage maid Jyothi. As i told you, i've got super sexy maid Jyothi who is engaged by first maid Lakshmi in her absence. First let me describe Jyothi. She is aged 18-20 with fair skin tone 5"2 hight thin body with 28c shapes. She has nice dress since, nobody feels her as a maid.

Let me come to the story. In the month October our regular maid went to her native place and she engaged this girl for one month. As i already have affair with the old maid i asked her weather this Jyothi will be perfect substitute for her. She just smiled and told me to try my luck. She brought me the girl to our house to show all work to do in the absence her.

Fortunately nobody was there in my house because family members went to native place for Dasara holidays. I was in deep sleep at 6 o clock in the morning. Suddenly the door bell rang. I went to open the door with a skin tight shorts on me. Both maids were at door. Lakshmi introduced Jyothi to me, i just greeted her. She smiled at me and began to stare at my naked hairy body, without noting her senior maid.

They came inside and Lakshmi took Jyothi to kitchen and engaged her in work. after that i winked Lakshmi to come to my room since i am going to loose her one month.Lakshmi came to my room. As it is some what far from kitchen we did not have bothered about Jyothi. I am so horny at that time and began to kiss her. we lost in another world. She told me not fuck her but only to do foreplay, as the new maid was there. So i took her to the corner of the room by pressing boobs and sucking her lips.

I began to rise her petticoat and fingering her cunt. Then her moans began to rise, she was pressing my hard cock with her hand. We are in safe play because of Jyothi. After some time she cried aloud because of orgasm. I too cum in her hand. But to my surprise there is moment in door curtain. I assumed that Jyothi has observed everything from hiding back of curtain. But i did not told the things to my Lakshmi.

They completed the work went back. Next day onwards Jyothi alone came for the work. Second day i observed her. She must be observed all things i did with Lakshmi. She always wears chididar. When ever she begans to work she just removes the chunni and keeps on my bed. I am always on bed till 7 o clock observing her beauties. She asked me weather i needs a coffee. I told her to bring coffee and again i slept.

After 10 mins she with a cup of coffee and trying to wake me up. As she bend on me, i noticed her nice boobs my manhood began to grow its full. She stud before me while i am taking the drink. She is looking at my body and the portion where my bulge is clearly visible. I got a clear idea that i can get in this 15 days period, before my family arrives.

But fortunately i got the chance on just the third day only. That day i woke up before her arrival and just waiting for her. I got more hornier, by thinking about her body. I slowly began to rub my cock, it is fully grown to its 7 inch size and trying to come out from my skin tight shorts. Suddenly the door bell rang and i rushed to open it. But that day she was in red and green gagra choli. She came inside and i shut the door as usual.

Again she is staring at my cock which in its full length and width trying to come out side. She offered me some sweet as that is her birthday. While giving me the bowl her hands are shivering due to which she had seen. I just touched her hands while taking the bowl. I began to stare at her milky boobs and sexy body while eating the sweet. She is unable to be there as i am observing her. I told her to prepare coffee for me. As she walked away again got nice swings of her ass part
.
I slowly walked to her and told her to teach me to prepare the coffee. She just smiled at me began to show me the preparation. As our kitchen is too small for two people, i got a chance to touch her body. She is getting horny by my touch. Just then i touched her boob with my bare back pretending to see the boiling milk. First she hesitated and moved her body back. After that she is mixing coffee powder in the milk.

At that time i went back her and touched her ass crack with my hard manhood. But she has no chance to move further.She is not encouraging and resisting me. Slowly i kept my hands on her white sexy midriff which is visible in between her dress. I kept my chin on her shoulder and began to reach her lips. She looked at me and shivered due to her first experience. I kept my hands on boobs and began to press and smooch her cherry red lips. She totally lost her control and fell on me on her back.

After that i took her to my master bed on my hands. She told me to do it slowly, because it is her first time. I remove her upper dress and suck her boobs. she kept her hand on my manhood and stroking it. I reached her pussy which is in pink color and began to finger her. After that we both became full nude. We took 69 position and licked each others personnel parts for 10 mins.

I told her to climb on me. She kept my cock in side her pussy, but it is very difficult as it is soo tight. Then we applied oil for both tried again. She began to do to and fro action. She is moaning aloud. Again we took doggy stile. She bent her body on the edge of the bed. I stood on the floor and began to stroke her in her pussy. She is also responding by moving front and back.
After some time i laid her on bed and spread her legs wide open. I licked her love hole again.

She is unable to bare the happy moments. She began to beg me enter her. I kept my cock inside her pussy and began to fuck forcefully. she got a big orgasm and began to hug me tightly. After that she asked me not to cum inside her, as is an unmarried. But i asked where to come. She replied to cum in her mouth. I draw my cock from her pussy and kept it in her mouth. She sucked it so nicely, i cum in her mouth. She drank all the come and cleaned my cock by licking it.

No comments: