Sunday, January 17, 2010

With Mini Aunty For Fuck

I would like to narrate my second sex experience to all of you, it’s a real story. It happened when I was 25. I have a close friend called Rajesh who is my neighbor and of my same age and in the weekends I used to go to his home for chatting, for home food or playing cards. I had full freedom in their home as they are considering me as one of their home member. One day, as usual I went to him and I found his front door closed.

In our area, Individual houses are built by two doors system and not like flats, as in northern states. I walked to the back door. As I was walking through the side of the home, I heard a murmur sound and I looked up and noticed that it is coming from their bedroom and the window is slightly opened. I peeped in and I am stunned to see the scene inside the room. Two bodies are moving violently. Firstly, I couldn't understand what they are doing and I couldn't recognize them also. For a clear view, I moved the curtain a little and the view is now clear.

It was Rajesh's daddy and mummy (Kunal and Mini). We call them pa and Minima. Let me introduce them for you all. He is a business man having long tours for purchases and in his 45's with little bald and white hairs. She is very beautiful in her 36 with a little plump and very good shapes and curves. She is of almost 5'7" with a bra size of 38 or 40, with a round stomach and big asses. She used to wear saree and blouse at home and wear no bras. When ever I see her, I used to become hard and horny.

This time, at the bed, they were fully naked and were fucking her on clit and he was hitting her and she was moving to and fro with his strokes. I can see her big tits hanging down and moving like a pendulum. I felt that it is wrong watching them like this but could not move from there, because of my interest in knowing what they are doing.

I was pretty hot and to have a clear view I moved the curtain further and because of my shade moving, they came to know that somebody is watching them and he asked, "Who is that". I ran away from there. I was pretty shivering that if they caught me red handed; sure I will be out from home. For next two weeks, I didn't show up to their home.

The next day, with a shy, I stepped to their home but all enquired what happened to me for those two days and I felt that they do not doubt me and I am safe. But I noticed a little smile on Minima's face. Two or three weeks went as usual and every time I admire the scene I saw and used to masturbate at the toilet. I feel quite hot of seeing her, especially her big boobs and big ass.

It was a Sunday and I went to call up Rajesh. But he was not there and has gone to his uncle's home along with his daddy. Minima were alone home and she was cleaning the rooms. A Tamil picture was running in the T. V. at the main hall and I sat on the sofa for watching it. I am very font of watching movies. She came to hall for cleaning the floor. When she bends down, pallu of her saree fell down.

And I could see the major portion of her tits bulging out from her low cut blouse. I got very hot and noticed that my prick is getting hard and making a bulge in my underwear. After completion of her work, she came and sat on the sofa in front of me. She was really sweating because of the hard work and the hot climate in Chennai. She put on the fan and started to wipe her sweat with a towel. She took of the pallu of her saree and I noticed that her two buttons of her blouse were open. I could hardly see her nipples. I pretended watching TV but my eyes was on that globes.

But suddenly She just looked into my eyes & noticed wat I was looking at, finally she had a smile on her face. She asked me "What are you looking". I kept silent. She bends towards me and asked" How u feel when I bend like this". I felt some heat on her eyes and I became little bold with guts, I told "it is very wonderful. But it will be more wonderful if I could see complete". She came near to me and sat along with me on the sofa. She took my hand and kept on her tits. It was very smooth and very nice like a balloon filled with water.

I finally decided to proceed with small hesitation and slowly caressed and started pressing. She started morning. I forgot everything. I forgot that she is my friend's mother and equal to my mother. She kept her hand on my thigh and moved towards my bulge. She started unhooking my pants and started to fondle my penis. She kissed me on my lips and her tongue started penetrating inside my mouth and collided with mine.

She bit on my lips. She started to unbuttoned her blouse but I told her that let me do it and she ordered me to suck her nipples. I never thought her like this. She said that she noticed me when I was watching them through the window and was enjoying the fuck in front of somebody.

She took me to the master bedroom. I acted with her that this was my first time with a woman and had no experience (Smart acting leads in smart sex). She told me that she will teach me how to handle a woman and fuck her (Just said in mind that Evvalvuu XXX movies pathirupoom). My hands were shivering, she kissed me hard. I removed her blouse. She told me to remove her saree. She was wearing her saree very deep to her naval which is almost one inch deep.

I stripped her saree and undid her petticoat. There I found a woman complete naked and fully on glory. She pulled my pant down and T-shirt. She caught on my underwear and pulled it down. I became complete naked and felt little shy. She took my penis and started fondling it. She told me to lie on my back and started to kiss my whole body. My cock became very hard and thick. It was almost 6 ½" long and around 1 ½" dia. She first stroked it and kissed on it.

My cock started to pre-cum and she licked the top with his beautiful tongue. Then she took it in his mouth and started to take it ful! ly up to his hilt and suck. It was a great experience to me almost 15min passed and I started to cum. She told me load it fully in her mouth and I shot complete of my load in to her mouth and she drank it complete.

Then she told me to kiss her on her pussy I agreed to her words and started. I took my face to her boobs and slowly moved downward. I kissed her naval, put my tongue deep into her naval. She was morning. Then I moved my lips to her pussy. It was nicely trimmed and had a little odd smell. I acted like withdrawing my face but she insisted me to kiss there.

I planted my lips on her cunt lips and she holding my back head started pressing to her cunt. Then she told me to lick there. In front of me she started to finger her pussy and I found it really wet. I licked her and I became very hot and forgot about the odd smell.

By her hand she parted her cunt wide and I inserted my tongue in to her cunt and started to lick all her love juice. It tasted a little salty but tasty. By this time we were in 69 position and she started to take my prick inside her mouth. It became hard once again. She wanted me to fuck her. I was afraid how to fuck because I have no experience. She lied on her back and told me to come over her. She took my prick which was now very hard and pointed the tip to her cunt hole.

Then she told me to thrust it to her pussy. I tried it with a heavy thrust and it slipped out. She advised me to thrust slowly. She pointed the tip once again and told me to try. This time I tried to thrust little in her hole. It was little painful for me (this was my second exp with a women) but I enjoyed it. She parted her legs further and told me to enter slowly. I pushed it slowly and thrust by thrust it slowly went inside and after several thrusts, my complete length is inside her Cunt.

I lied like this for some seconds on her and she caressed my hair. Then she told me to go up and down. I wend up and the complete rod came out. She laughed at me and told me not to pull the complete length. This time she pointed at the hole and with a thrust I pushed 3/4th of my length inside and with another one it completed. Then I slowly started pulling and pushing which is called as fuck. She was making so much of sound because of my big rod, which even her husband has not got this much.

I fucked her in military position and asked her to come up on me, in this position we almost did for ten min. She loved a lot After 2 or 3 minutes of this major operation, again I went on a military position and lifted her one of her leg up to my shoulder and started fucking hard and finally I ejaculated and dropped complete come in her cunt. I could not pull the cock before it cummed. She said that it is no problem because she stopped pregnancy. I felt very tired. She was satisfied much but said that my performance was good and really romantic and enjoyable.

No comments: