Sunday, January 17, 2010

My Sex Life With Girlfriend

This goes out to the ladies and girls who are always ready for some pleasure my story is some sort of thing that happens in every bodies life weather it be a boy or a girl it's been around 6 months now since I patched up with Sunaina.I'm just 20 now average athletic body and a way too big cock going to flashback I was in school in Iapiud wen I had a girl friend Roshni we studies in the same class

She was too hot to handle body stats around 36-29-38. It wasn't just a hook up I was in love with that girl were very happy together sare dost kehte the k we were just the best couple ab baat sex ki aati hai toh Maine kabhi uske saath sex nahi kiya aur jo ki mein use saccha pyar karta tha toh mera kabhi Mann bhi nai kiya sex karne ka lekin iska matlab yeh nahi hai k maine kabhi kuch kiya hi nahi humari first kiss bht acchi thi sitting on a mountain.

Cliff I kissed her on her juicy lips I was lying down in her lap and she got aroused I started rubbing her boobs aur woh dheere dheere haram ho rahi thi Waha koi aur nahi tha humare alaawa bas hum hi the..dheere dheere karke neons uska top utar dia and there she was in front of me inq black lacy bra which was covering her big boobs Maine uske bra bi utar Di and she was completely nude from upper body

I started kissing her again and I was pressing her boobs like some mad person she let out a sigh leaving her lips I started biting her ear lobes sucking and biting her neckline she was enjoying it a lot I started sucking her hard pink nipples and continuously rubbing her another boob then I played out with a navel for long time

Maine iski pant utar Di and she was wearing a black h string panty which was covering her woman hood I slid my hand inside her panty and started rubbing her clit she started moaning loudly and put her hand in my land and took hold of my already hard tool and started moving her hand up and down which was making me even more horny.

Maine uski panty utar si and started licking her. Lit she was enjoying it a lot my hands were now trying to hold her shaking milky thighs after a while she held me tightly arched her body and oozed out her love juice on me she told me later that it was the greatest orgasm she had till that time I asked her to give me a blow job and she started licking my tool which was already very hard she put her tongue on the head of my penis and.

I let out a moan she started liking my whole shaft and took it in her mouth and started moving her head up and down I was helping her by holding her long hairs firmly ..I shouted that I was about to cum but she started sucking my cock much faster and I came I to her mouth filling it with my cum and some was still dripping out of her mouth she cleaned it with her tongue.

Beshak Humne kabhi sex bhi nahi kiya lekin koi kasar nahi chodi thi kabhi kabhi woh apni mummy ka bra bhi pehen Leti thi. Humne har jagah forplay kiya tha I mean kissing rubbing and sucking each other fingering and all
Parking. Stairs. Lift. Car. Apne ghar. Uske ghar almost har jagah fir ek din humara breakup ho Gaya and I got a new girl friend after two years which happened six months ago.She was damn sexy damn fair

I mean such kind of gem jiske saath har ladka sex karna chahe slowly we started talking and we became fronds and later couples
Is baar Maine socha k beta atharva agar is baar bhi tu pyar k chakkar mein Pada toh fir bina sex k reh jaauega toh main sex karne k chakkar mein rehne laga mahi k saath oops maaf karna Maine uska intro toh Diya hi nahi she lives in Delhi and very very sexy and fair 32c 29 38 aur jab bhi mein uske dekhta Hun toh mera cock bas fatness ko ha jaata hai

Hum raT bhar baat karts the phone sex bhi karts the ekdin humne uske flat pe hi mil e ka plan banaya aur mein subahuth k Chalagaya use Milne is flat pe koi nahi rehta wahaan sofa hai ek aur kuch bhi nahi hai ..jaise hi mein waha pahuncha mera toh Mann kiya k bas lipat jaau but thoda control karna sahi samjha lekin woh meri tarfaayi aur mujhe kiss karna lagi lips pe and she put her Tongue in my mouth aur hum kiss karte rahe..baat sex tak pahuchegi ya nahi samajh nahi

Aa raaha tha hum sofe pe let Gaye and she came over me and started kissing me hum bht der tak lipkiss karte rahe and saath saath I was rubbing her boobs over her suit woh bhi garam ho rahi thi and her facewas all pink main uske boobs dabane laga upar se toh usne mera haath pakda aur suit k ander rakh diya aur kaha boobs waha se nahi yahaan se dabaate hain mein toh khush ho Gaya bht khush

Dheere dheere karke Maine uska suit air bra nikal diya and woh but sunder lag rahi thi .And mein uski panty mein haath daalke use finger karne laga and woh garam hoti chali gayi fir Maine uski salwar bhi utar Di aur woh puri nangi ho gayi sofe pemein bhi ekdum garan tHa and mein uske upar Aa Gaya maine pucha k sex kareij toh usne kaha bas pehli baar hi puchna padta hai fir nahi

Eke upar chad Gaya and use kiss karne laga boobs dabane laga she was very wet by now I asked her to position my tool on her pussy and jaise hi usne haath mein pakda toh mujhe ajeeb si gudgudi si hui and jaise hi Maine pehl jhatka maara toh she started crying kyunki use bht dard ho raaha tha lekin main hata nahu bas kuch der k liye ruk

Gaya aur kiss karne laga fir ek jor ka jhatka maara and I broke her hymen she was in pain but I was enjoying mein jahtke maarne laga usne apni gori tango se meri kamar pakad li aur apne naakhun mere kandhe pe gada diye mujhe dard ho raaha tha lekin sex karne mein maze bhi Aa rahe the...kaafi der tak sex karne k baad I cane on her stomach and she cane many times ..she cleaned my cock later by sucking it hum dono nange lete rahe kaafi der tak aur ek durse ko kiss aur rub karte rahe

She's just 17 and not even 18 and had sex with full pleasure

No comments: