Sunday, January 17, 2010

Sex With Lady In Goa

i Readers this is My true story which happened one month back in Goa. The names of the couple have been changed due to privacy. I like it this way.Well i am Albertinho Suarez (Name not changed). Nice and fair looking fellow. I wear lenses and i have a nice and big tool but not that Huge as normally guys like to lie bout. I can satisfy a woman really nicely. that's for sure. anyways back to my incident I was travailing from Mumbai to Goa on Jan Shatabdhi express in early morning hours. I was traveling alone so i was free throught out the journey.

My sit was on the Window Side. Just before the train left an middle aged couple came to sit next to me. They too were going to Goa for an weekend stay. The husband sat in the middle and the wife sat on the aisle. Well bout the couple, He was nice decent and sort of good looking fellow. But the wife was little dark but good looking and smart looking woman. I think man was around 45 or little less but the wife was around 35 to 410 years old. So the journey started and i was reading on some magazines . in some time the man asked me bout Goa and stuff.

Well to be frankly i know Goa very much as i have my own House here in Goa where no one stays. I come regularly to stay for weekends of for a week. Its a nice Flat or big apartment as u can say. No one leaves in it as my folks are abroad. So man (Ajay) asked me as which are good places to stay in Goa and stuff and as what is the best things to do there. So i gave him the information. As while i was giving him the info his wife too was listening and looking at me.

She( Jasmin) was very cute too so i was more interested in looking at her too. So when i was telling him the info we used to share glares side by side. I had finished my info and sat there quietly. after a little while his wife asked me if i could arrange a room for them close to my place. i said i would see what can i do. and i gave them my number just in case they wanted any other help. So after wards we spoke a lot and we became good pals. shared some eatables. in this process i came to know that this woman had

One child and was with her in-laws as they told me that they were on their second honey moon in Goa. It was the Jasmins idea idea to come to Goa. So we got down in Margao where the last stop was in Goa and i went my way and they went to their way trying to get a place to stay and enjoy Goa. After at around 9 in the night i got a call from an local number as i said hello this Ajay said hello and asked me if i could help them to get them a place to stay as it was very expensive in Goa due to Christmas season.

So i asked him if he was close by and he said he was just a half hour drive away from my place. So i gave them my address and asked them to come over to stay if they would like to. He promptly agreed. So they came in half hour i wore my nice sexy shorts and had a nice clean bath. They arrived and i helped them to settle down. When Jasmin saw in shorts she looked down and smiled. I don't wear underwear when i am at home so i guess due to the bath and water my dick was standing a bit. after dinner we sat down and chatted and stuff. her husband drink and i mean he drinks a lot. he drank and went to sleep.

I was watching TV and Jasmin was just in their room which i had given them separably. But after held hour she came out and sat saying she was not getting sleep. we got in to talking and she was telling about her story and life. she was wearing a nice nightie which was little transparent. she asked me as where she could buy some nice bikini as she wanted to have bath in ago in them. i told her she will it on the back itself. and jokingly i asked her size. as she was frank she bluntly told me she was 36 c

And her wait was 30. i was quite surprised hearing this and my manhood came up standing in my pants. She just winked at me smiling that made my dick standing more. I said Wow right in front of her and she said u don't believe me i said i do. i said that a nice figure you have. she blushed a little while and said thank you. I told her her husband was lucky as she had a nice beautiful wife. She said he knows that and we enjoy quite a active sex life. Now this was getting more interesting for me. I said wow then u must be having sex almost every night.

Then she just put her head and said no we don't since he just recently got a big order in his business and he is more out then before so i don't get much attention from him. to get our sex life back we have come to Goa. but look at him, he is all sleeping now fully drunk and i was all excited bout tonight. She said, see even i am wearing a nice sexy nightie. I said wow that a nice sexy nightie ut too bad u will have to go without sex. She said something that i was so sexed up that i wanted to fuck her there and there.

She said that she still had one man awake in this house, and i was like wow and to simply tease her i asked who? She just stood up and came close to me and sat on my lap spreading her nighties on my laps. She came close to my mouth and slowly placed her lovely lips on my lips and kissed me lightly. with that my dick moved up, just then she felt it to and said later my dude. by now we were smooching so hard that we were husband and wife.

Her tongue was exploring my mouth and i was sucking her tongue in and out. i then moved my hands on her big lovely breast which were waiting to be touched. i move both my hands on them and caressed bit nicely and slowly. she said don't waste time just press them hard in her sexy voice. i now i was really pressing those boobies and moving my hands up and down on them. she said wait and removed her nightie and there they were huge big melons waiting to be sucked. i didn't waste anytime i just sucked them so hard that she was all wet .

She said that she was waiting for this moment the time when we were in the train as it was her idea to stay in my apartment since i was staying alone here. i then asked her to lift her nightie fully and i then removed my pants too. my manhood was standing so she saw it and said nice and took it in her hand was giving me a nice hand job with her lovely hands. side by side we were still smooching and licking. she then slowly went down on her knees and took my tool in hear mouth. she just took in right in her deep throat and was giving me a sexy blow job.

She was really good at it as she was playing with my tool with her mouth and moving her mouth up and down. after a while i told her i really wanna fuck her. she said wait as she wanted to me to lick her pussy and make it more desirable to fuck so she stood and put her pussy directly in my mouth. i just took my tongue and licked it nicely. it was all wet and was ready to fuck. i licked it nicely for ten minutes and then she said she was ready now. she again sat on my lap and guided

My tool in to her pussy nice and slowly. she was like wow it feels really nice. she was nicely jerking on my dick up and down slowly and taking it inside her deeply. i was so happy and sex cited with this that i didn't care i was fucking someone else wife. but she was enjoying too and told me softly in my ears that i am a great sucker or puffy and she enjoyed it very much. my dick was going in and out and in and out in her pussy.

She was making slow noises the erotic noises to be precise sin my ears since she didn't want to shout loudly and wake her husband up and spoil this moment of hers. she was now moving up and down very fast and nice sloppy sound was coming from her pussy as i was rubbing her pussy with my hands. and the best part was seeing her big boobs going and jiggling up and down. i was sucking and pressing on them all this while. man they felt great.

We were right fucking out brains off for a while . after 20 mins of our romp i told her i wanted to cum and she said sure. she then quickly went down her knees and took my dick on her boobs and let my cum flow on her boobs. there i was fully satisfied and the cum just flew all over her face and boobs. she quietly sucked my dick for the last time tonight and smooched me real hard. she smiled at me and went in the bathroom to clean up and then came said goodnight and smooched me once again and went quietly in her room to sleep. next moaning we acted nothing happened.

They went for full Goa tour. i had some business to attend. and following night we went for Christmas even dance where i was rubbing my dick behind her back while all three of us were dancing. i again fucked her in the night and the next afternoon they were ready to go to Mumbai. i took her number and promised her to meet in Mumbai for sure. i am still in Goa.

No comments: