Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Understanding Aunty

Let me introduce myself to u all. I am 19 yrs. old, 6ft. ht. and a nice 6 inch long dick. I am about to tell u about my incident with my aunt (neighbor). Her name is Rupa. She has a perfect body. She is married and has 2 children. Even though she is older than me I had a big crush on her and wanted to have sex with her. Her husband was so ugly and irritating. Sometimes I used to feel pity on her. I never crossed the line of our relationship until one day......

That day, I went to her house to visit Gopal (her son/my friend). Rupa aunty opened the door and welcomed me inside. No one was at home that time. There was silence in the living room and aunt broke the silence by asking my studies. Q/A continued and when I asked her about her husband she was depressed and changed the subject by asking me for a cup of coffee. After sometime she came in with a cup of coffee. She was looking damn beautiful in her saree. When she gave me a cup of coffee I saw her boobs almost as she was wearing a low cut blouse. That gave an instant erection. I could not take my eyes off her boobs. I think she saw me staring at her boobs but who cares. I was waiting for her answer of my previous question but she was not interested in that question.

She started asking question about my college life and I was stunned when she asked me about my gf because we never had conversations like that. I told her that it's on process she laughed and said,

"(Naughty Smile) Oh it's in process huh...Is it true love or just for fun?"
"What does u mean by fun? (I knew what she meant by fun)"
"U knows....I don’t have to tell u...u teenagers know all this...”
"I don't...I am very simple...."
"Forget it.....Were u in relationship in past?"
"Nah.....This is my first time.....I hope it will be a success...”
"Do u knows how to make girls happy and satisfy them?"
"Nope...Will u teach me? (Joking)"
"U is a naughty boy.....come here...sit next to me..."

I went and sat beside her. I don't know what happened to me that time. I placed my hands at her breast. She was amazed and asked me what in was doing. I regained my senses and at once took it off. I apologized to her and told her that I had a crush on her and could not control myself today as she was looking damn sexy. My mind was blank that time. She laughed and said that it was not a problem as it happens with teenagers. I was so relief and wanted to get out of there but she forced me to stay. I couldn't talk to her that time.

She once again broke the silence and asked me whether I was a virgin. I told her that I and my friends were planning to have sex with a prostitute tomorrow. She said that it was bad to go there. She said that I could loose my virginity with her and she will teach me all the ways to make my gf happy. I was shocked to hear this statement. She took my hand and placed it in her boobs. Oh god that was so soft. I looked at her and our eyes made contact. I could not control anymore and I jumped on her like a hungry dog. She told me to slow down. I kissed her so wildly and made a cut in her lips. We kissed for almost fifteen minutes. Then I started removing her saree and petticoat. Now she was half nude wearing blouse and panty. She came near me started undressing me. At that time I took off her blouse. She took my cock out and started stroking it. She said that I had a nice cock and could satisfy any girl if used properly.

I used to see many blue films, so I asked her to suck my cock but she refused and told me that she had never done that before. I convinced her (used some force also) and she started sucking my cock. It felt so good when she sucked my cock. She played with my balls too. I held her head and kept my whole dick inside her mouth making her choke. She scolded me for doing that and told me never to do that again. I cummed inside her mouth and she drank all of it.

We went to her bed room. I threw her on the bed started exploring her body. I ripped her bra and panty which was on my way of loosing virginity. I kissed her everywhere. She was so horny now that she wanted me to fuck her fast. She took out a condom from drawer and she put it on my cock. I started inserting my penis inside her pussy. It was not so tight but my dick was not completely in. I pushed hard and my whole dick was inside her pussy. I started giving her strokes. She was shouting and telling me too fucks her harder and faster. I did exactly as she told me to do. As I was a virgin I could not hold longer than 5 min. and I cummed inside her pussy. I felt so good that I was no longer a virgin. I was also feeling bad that I could not hold longer. She told me not to worry as there is lot more to come.

Once again my dick was erect and she gave me another condom. This time I fucked her in doggy position. Her ass was so nice that an idea strucked me of fucking her in ass. I took out my cock from her pussy and told her that I was going to fuck her ass. She was scared as it was her first time in ass. I inserted my dick slowly inside her ass. It was very hard to fuck in her ass as it was so tight. I pushed my dick to limit. She cried in pain and told me to stop. She cried as if she was about to die. But I wanted to fuck her ass so badly. At last my whole dick was inside her ass. Some blood came out of her ass. Slowly started fucking her ass and as it gained momentum she also enjoyed it and told me that she also lost virginity of her ass. I cummed inside her ass and we lied down together naked.

No comments: