Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Sex with Married Friend

One day I gone to her Home and as usual she was watching T.V and her husband was gone out of town on some Business tour. I thought of
Touching her on that day. I decided 2 do it I came to T.V room and sit beside her and watching T.V with her, She laid for comfort her legs are touching my legs and she start shaking her legs, by which I decided 2 do it. I put my hand on her boobs, she thought it is common 2 every body, I started 2 move my hands ...she got me intension and said it is not fare I took her in my arms and landed a kiss on her lips she try to stop me as possible as she can but half mind because she is also like me. I stopped and asked her,"I want to make love with u now"....

First she says no then gives me sweet smile....n I got signal....
I grabbed her and pulled her 2 me and landed one more deep kiss, this time she was really come horny with my deep kiss....I grab her from wrist with a strong grip,
I started 2 explore her body, she asked me to lock the main door. I lock the door and later we reached her bedroom, and she sat in the bed and she removed her jeans n top and even me also sat with her in naked body, my body was busted with a fire of romance she put's me on her body. She also now hot like fire.....
I started to kiss her in her lipsssss, wowww, really what a sweet lips she got, I feel taste of honey.... It was dream which was now I am enjoying with her, I never left that lips I really enjoyed with her, After deep kiss on her lips for nearly 10 min then I slowly started to kiss on her head and neck part, then slowly I slip my tongue from her neck to her breast, she started to moan like aahhhhhhh ohhhhhh, with her finger's she made many romantic damage's in my back, then I started to pass my hand throughout her whole body n slip my tongue from toe to her head.., she started to move her body here and there, then I got a beautiful place in the her body, then I inserted my finger into her cunt she suffered with a pain by my in and out style, I pushed my finger in and out she was worried with a pain, she started to moan umhhhhhhhh aaahhhh ohhhh,thn she say to me"oh Harry that so sweet I really enjoy it ahhhhh, her moaning & these made me horny, I enjoy her moaning...then I started to kiss on her breast after kissing slowly in the neck and head region, she really enjoyed by my each movement, then I kissed her one of the nipple woww, its too sweet, then slowly I kept my one of my hand in one breast and I started to massage, and slowly I bitted her in one of the nipple with my sharp teeth, she moved her body, by saying "hhhhhhmmmmmmm, aaaaaaahhhhhhaaaaaaa Harry suck its n give full pleasure", then slowly I inserted one of the breast in my mouth and started to suck it really wow, what a big size, its like water melon I really enjoyed with her breast, I played with boobs, I was floating in the air, while I am doing this kind of things with her, because it was my first time in my life, then I slowly moved towards To the umbilical region, I kissed in her umbilical , I kept my tongue in her umbilical and made a mild kiss in her umbilical at the same time I never left my finger from her cunt I played with her cunt a lot then her breast, then she shouted ohhhhhhhhh, aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh uuuuummmmmmmmmmm, in different ways, Then I kept my head in her cunt and I gave a sweet and wild kiss in her cunt she pushed her hips up and down with a great moaning, then again I kissed her and made to feel more and more, then after that I slowly moved to the tip of the body , I inserted her toes in my mouth, first a big toe then one by one slowly I inserted each and everything I suck it she's giving a lot of movement's then after sucking everything I slowly moved to the middle by kissing each and every part slowly I kissed her knee, then I reached to thighs I kissed her thighs I bitted her left thigh and then again I kept my head in her cunt but this time I going to play with my tongue, I opened her clitoris , she opened her leg wide, then I started licking from the cunt, wow, really its TTTTTTTTOOOOOOOOOOOO taste , I spend nearly half an hour in tasting her Clitoris , she struggled with a pain, its still in the 90 degrees, she asked me that to insert my rod inside her cunt, then after that I had taken my rod and I asked her to keep it wide, and I lifted one of her leg and put her another leg in the ground and I stranded near her bed, I started to ride her ASSSSSSSSSSSSSS really she gone up and down she started to give instructions that common my brave common do it well I going to reach Orgasm common do it well AAAHHHHHHHHHHH AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH,she shouted common fast very fast I never stopped I ride with a great speed, she shouted with a romantic pain, then she reached orgasm but after she reached orgasm I left my liquid out she really liked me a lot ,she said that I never had sex with my husband like this you're really great, how u controlled your liquid, That day, we enjoyed after a 4 days she call and she asked can we do it again. And we have fun for 3times after that, I can't enjoyed with her since
2years as I have not gone to my hometown after that due to my business now I am searching for a good female's between 18 to 33 to have sex, if anybody is there just mail to me to : wldsexlvr@gmail.com..All that is secret in us.... I like married ladies because she only taught me a lot in sex for me, by practically......if anybody like's to feel the orgasm just mail me, bye friends, thanks a lot for reading my stories....


No comments: