Monday, June 8, 2009

Sister's friend Shreya

My sister Swati and I had been fucking for nearly a year. We got used to each other. Now we both were looking for some change. Swati had too many options with her numerous deewanas in college. But there was only one guy she was interested. He is Sanjay studying in same class as Swati and same age as her. They were both 20 now. Sanjay has a sister Shreya who is 2 years younger to him. So I was 19 now and Shreya is 18. Sanjay and Shreya hail from an extremely rich family. Their father is a millionaire. They were not allowed to go just anywhere they wanted. But Sanjay and Shreya were deeply in love with each other. Ofcourse, Swati and I never let the two of them know our personal experiences. Otherwise Sanjay would dump her right away. Swati told me that Shreya had seen me couple of times and was passionate to meet. Fireworks blew threw my body and mind coz I had also seen Shreya. She is such divine beauty, very fair skinned with an average body but her sweetness was enticing. She was a very quiet soft-spoken shy girl. Yet I believed she had a dormant volcano, under the decent social cover, waiting to erupt. Swati had told Sanjay that Shreya is also interested in me. Since the Sanjay and Shreya were not free to go to places unfamiliar to their parents, Sanjay and Swati came up with a good idea for all four of us. Sanjay’s dad owned a large farmhouse on the outskirts of the city in a remote land away from any habitation with full privacy. Their family used to go there once in two weeks for a change or used it for any of their private parties etc. Sanjay convinced his dad that he needed the farmhouse to celebrate his one friend’s birthday party and all arrangements were made with caterers so they didn’t need any servants from home. The father trusted both his kids very much and happily agreed wishing them a good time. Sanjay also explained that the party was to begin Saturday morning and carry on till Sunday night. So they could come back only on Monday morning. His father was cool with that too! Actually there was no birthday party at all. All four of us were thrilled with the big success, two days and two nights to be filled with our fantasies come true. The four of us left in Sanjay’s Landrover which he drove himself. He was very good at driving and reached us to the farmhouse smoothly in a short time. Once we were there, Sanjay and I pulled out all food and drinks that were more than enough for two days which included 3 crates of beers too. Seeing this I got great ideas of a gala time with Shreya. There Shreya gave me a naughty smile. Then we all went in to their huge very well maintained bungalow. We all had a hearty breakfast and chatted for some time and then split up with our respective partners. Sanjay and Swati took the room above and Shreya and I occupied the room on ground floor. It was a large room very richly furnished with exquisite bathrooms and a king-size double bed. Both the rooms had their own fridge. Sanjay had generously placed 2 dozen beers for Shreya and me. I didn’t know if Shreya drinks. But with so many beers, I might as well persuade her to drink a couple which would boost her up for good sex. With a heavy nutritious breakfast gone in the stomach I was fully energetic and ready to invade Shreya. First I pulled out two chilled beers with two glasses and opened the bottles. Shreya pushed away the glass and drank a large quantity straight from the bottle. I wondered if she was trying to impress me. I drank mine also directly from bottle but in control coz I didn’t want to get too knocked. My main aim was to study every detail of Shreya’s sexy body. She wearing a lavender synthetic skirt that flowed little below the knees and on top was a fine white loose transparent shirt thru which her light pink bra was seen. She had lovely fat pink lips to go with it besides the ultra fair skin. And with her hip-long wavy silken hair made her look like fairy from a storybook. She still looked very shy and conscious. After finishing her beer she ran to the corner feeling shy or waiting for me take some action. I sat in the bed drinking my beer and invited her to join me in bed. She was just being too shy. There was pin-drop silence all around. I stood up and walked slowly towards her. She quietly turned her back towards me, passionately suggesting me to take possession of her. I reached her and knelt down to kiss her tender feet. I kissed all along those satin smooth legs over the skirt. Then moved my face from her buttocks upwards till the neck getting lost in the thick long hair along the back which was left loose. As I kissed around her neck to the cheeks, my hands caught onto the elastic waistband of her skirt sliding it gracefully down to the floor. Then I turned her around facing me and returned alone to bed. Her head was down with eyes closed still feeling shy. She looked damn sexy with her bare legs standing in only the loose white shirt that was just about covering the pussy. Between the shirt button gaps I could see the elegant purple panty. I asked her to come to bed. Without looking at me directly, she stepped out of the skirt and walked up to me in a slow sexy style and sat next to me. Her body smelled of some great expensive perfumes that were so intoxicating. I touched her cheeks gently caressing the face and down the neck then pushing away the wide collar to feel the bra strap on shoulder. I lead my hand down the bra strap till the cups on her ultra soft boobs. With the other hand I loosened the top three buttons of her shirt parting it to get a glimpse of the boobs. They were well rounded and good in size sitting firmly in the pink bra that had floral patterns on it. Then I made her stand up in front of me undoing the rest of the buttons of her shirt. Spreading apart the shirt I shrugged it off the shoulders dropping it down. She stood humbly in just the bra and panty. I was stunned to see the shape of her swell pussy clasped in the tight purple cotton panty. The panty was so tight I could clearly see the deep groove between the pussy lips. I pressed my finger deep into the soft groove rubbing it lightly. She was enjoying the sensation but I saw her sweating thoroughly and getting restless moving her hands all over her self. I placed my arm under the pussy and lifted her whole body dropping her in bed. Then I removed my own shirt and jeans, leaning over her. She also took the initiative to touch feel my hard chest and rest of the muscular body. She seemed to love the rough masculine texture of my body and continued to caress it. Now finally her eyes opened widely staring at the big bulge in my underwear. Her mouth was hanging loose in astonishment, as she had never seen a male organ, even though mine was still in the underwear. Slowly I lowered my underwear and showed her the real thing. She was just shocked to see such a giant hardened organ with nerves bursting thru its tension. She actually got scared thinking about letting such a big hard thing inside her soft and tender pussy. Then I caressed her so gracefully that she felt relaxed instantly. She was breathing heavily which made her breasts expand to maximum. They were like bombs exploding. I snapped the bra from behind. Her breasts felt much relived to float freely in open air. I bit her tiny tender pink nipples sucking on them occasionally. Then I squeezed one breast with both my hands and put the whole of it in my mouth. It was so juicy; I got tempted to chew it off completely. I dug my teeth into its mass but she cried. I left it. I got us another 2 bottles of beer to chill a bit more. While drinking the beer I made her laugh by talking all naughty things. She was much more refreshed. I took the opportunity to remove my underwear fully and give her a close look at my dick. She was quite excited to touch it, especially when she saw how the soft chunk of flesh turn so hard and big with just a little touching. Later I tried another adventure. She was only in the panty now. I stood up in bed while she was lying down, grabbed her feet and pulled them upto me. She was fully upside down. In that position I pulled the panty up the legs and off the toes. Now she was fully nude. Oh! What a beauty. The fair skin on her entire body was so unbelievably smooth as satin. I parted her legs to take a close look at the pussy, which was also very soft, tender and pink in color and so very clean. There was not a single hair on it. It was like a delicious fresh strawberry dish with wine flowing from it. I licked up all those juices relentlessly. But she was still in the inverted position. She urged me to let her down. Then gently I lay her back in bed. She tired being in that position. She’s the typical rich pampered soft chicken, can’t take any strain. But I had to be nice to her as I was the guest. I was getting a bit tired of all this soft gentle and slow process. I thought of provoking her dormant volcano to burst out. I sat right on top of her and with no more mercy rubbed my dick hard between the breasts. I rubbed it till her whole body was properly heated up. When she was aroused I poured my cum into her mouth and inserted the entire dick into it and encouraged her to suck on it without bothering about her opinion. She vulnerably followed my guidance. After she sucked on it happily for a long duration. I took my dick to the pussy and shoved it right in. I was also surprised that I banged into her virgin pussy in just one go. She was in a state of shock for couple of seconds. Suddenly there was a bright smile on her face that she is no more a virgin. Then I just had to push it deeper and deeper. She was fully cooperative with moving up and down and kissing me violently and what not. Later I grinded her ass infinitely. By the end of it all her body had swollen up like a boiled potato. All this happened in only the first session. Then we had the whole Saturday night and the whole of Sunday during which we went to much greater extremes exploring new heights pf ecstasy. Later when we returned home, one day Swati and I were introduced to Shreya’s parents. Then her parents allowed Sanjay and Shreya to come to our house. Now Sanjay and Shreya come regularly to our place. Especially on weekends when they stay over at our place, the four of us have a great time together with our partners. It’s more watching another couple fucking at the same time and learning new ways

No comments: