Monday, June 8, 2009

Shela, the bitch

Shela is a cute lady in her fourties, with juicy lips, perfect breasts and a very fleshy buttocks. I had always dreaming with her face between my legs. One day I had an opportunity to taste her very sweet juice. She stripped in front of me slowly. Oh, what a sight. She removed her sari first and expose her perfect shaped boobs over the blouse. Nipples was erected and trying to escape from the bra. She slowly took my hand over her boobs and I started to press them slowly but rhythmically. I put my starving lips on her sweet brests and started to suck. Now she started to unhook her blouse. It was a nice black bra in which she kept her sweet tender coconuts. I simply put my face in the cleavage and started to smell that tender meat. It was astonishing. A mixed smell of her intoxicating body!. She slowly removed the hook of the bra and exposed her cool sweet melons. I took my lovely shela’s melons with my hands and gently rub over my face. Then I started to suck that heavenly melons slowly and pressed my hands on her gentle soft back. She then took my hands and rubbed with her arm pits. Then I started licking her sweet smelling armpits. She hugged me tightly and kissed and licked over my face with heavily wet salivated tongue. I sucked her lips tightly and inserted my tongue in her mouth and started biting her tongue. Then I slowly proceeded to her neck, both melons and rubbed it over my eyes, cheek, nose and finally swallowed. She was started moaning and whispered some abusive words over my ear. I slowly proceeded to her fleshy naval and inserted my tongue into her lovely hole and sucked it. I licked all over her fleshy curves with my wet tongue. Then I proceeded to her back. It was nice to lick her back and I rubbed my nose over the soft fleshy body and over the white marks of the bra and finally rested on the base of her melons. Now she started to remove her burning yellow sari. She slowly came out from the sari while looking on my face with her charming, inviting eyes. I kneeled down and slowly lift her under skirt and put my tongue over her oily brown, hairless legs and licked her fleshy, soft, silky thighs. I slowly bite on her thighs. She completely removed her underskirts and now standing with a blue panty. She put her hands through my armpits and rubbed her melons on my chest. Then she slowly move backwards and started to rub her body with her hands. She started dancing while inserted her middle finger on her hidden pussy over the panty. It was nice to watch her dance with hanging melons and overflushing buttocks. She then sit on the top of the table and spread her legs. Her panty was wet with her juice and her buttocks were acted as a cushion. She then invited me to join with opened mouth and projected tongue. I gave a long kiss on her lips and bite her tongue. She then started to remove my shirt and pants. She then started to rub my hard over the underwear. Then I put my tongue on her thighs and slowly licked and to move upwards. Finally I reached that heavenly valley. It was fully wet and having an intoxicating smell of juice and sweet urine. I rubbed there with my nose. She then slowly remove her pant through her silky thighs and I could see the sweet, fleshy shaven pussy of my sweet shela. She slowly lift my face wth her hands and put her wet tongue on my ear and bite. She whispered some sweet abusive words over my ear and took some juice from her sweet hole with her finger and put into my mouth to swallow. She rubbed over my face with her juice. Then she applied some juice to her nipples and I swallowed it.She was hot like anything. Her body was shivering with heat. A scent came from her body was realy intoxicating. She slowly took my hard dick from the underwear and gently touch on the top. My cock sprang out before her. She looked at it, smiling dreamily. Its head was purple, flat and wide, silently begging for her attention. She suddenly applied some thick saliva on it . she took the head into her mouth quickly, her tongue flicking at the eye. I sighed softly, and put my hand on her nipples. she slid her mouth lower, and bounced up and down on it a few times, but did finally manage to deep-throat my dick moaning deeply when my cock jerked in her throat. Her lips were tight around my dick. She slowly lick the dick from bottom to top and again. She applied her tongue on the dick in such a way that it fully covered the entire length of the dick. I slowly rubed her melons with one hand and fingering her hair with the other hand. she began to swallow. Long, hard swallows that squeezed my cock head in her throat. She slid back up to its head and then off, blowing lightly at the tip and watching it jerk in response. then dove her head lower, and sucked one of my balls into her mouth. I savored the tightness of her skin, the taste of her sweat. I began to buck against her face, my cock sliding against it, as she sucked my balls. Her tongue swirled in mysterious patterns along my underside, her lips tightly over my cock, as she began to truly suck. The suction was so great, I felt my balls tighten further, and my hand went down to squeeze her sweet melons lightly. My other hand, wrapped around behind her, as she squeezed my ass. I took her hands and placed them on either side of my face, offering silently. I started to quickly fuck her mouth, she moaned, feeling better at the vibration. she got hotter and hotter, and took my hands over her sweet tender coconuts. I squeezed them fully while she swallowd my rod and balls fully. I was mad with this and needed to screw her sweet pussy. I penetrated my fingers into her love hole. My fingers were now wet in the outer labia, and moved to the inner circle, tracing softly around its circumference, causing Shela to make unnatural moans that added to the oral treat she was givingme. When my fingers finally entered her, she released her tasty treat, inhaled sharply, and slammed the throbbing cock back down her throat to silence herself. Her head bobbed up and down on the cock, her hand gripped the shaft tightly, her other hand held his knee for support. Her own knees gave a wobble. Her entire crotch felt as though it were ready to burst, and it was making her hot all over. She sucked harder on the dick in her mouth, trying to taste it on all parts of her tongue, using the ball of her piercing to heighten the sensation she knew he'd feel. My fingers slammed deeper and harder into her. Then I bent her naked body over the desk, and entered her from behind. The sensation was almost too much for Shela; she felt her clit tingle and her pussy seize my warm hardrock. Her mouth opened and a small yelp escaped, which prompted me to put my fingers inside her mouth. This was just fine for Shela. She pretended that she had another rock hard dick to play with, and sucked on my fingers. My other hand tightened on her hip, pulling her hard into my cock. It was like being filled up with warmth and electricity. She felt the cock banging away at her pussy, my skin slapping against her perfect ass, and the moist fingers occupying her mouth. She wanted--no, she NEEDED to scream. She needed to call out to the deities of sex, to thank them for the pounding that she was receiving. The orgasm took her body in waves. A shockwave of contracting muscles spread over her body in three hard waves. With each wave, her body shook harder, and the scream was more difficult to stifle. Once the orgasm passed, Shela sighed heavily and slumped forward on the desk, keenly aware I was fucking her harder and harder still. She felt another wave rock her body, and she couldn't hold the scream again. She hollered through clenched teeth and pursed lips. It wasn't loud. This orgasm had a second wave, too, and this time, Shela felt satisfied and spent.

No comments: