Monday, June 8, 2009

Sex with friend's wife

have many experiences in having sex with many female my sex life had started from my home with my sis & then with my girl friends, wife, sister in law & some of my friend’s wife. As I am note a good writer I have never posted my story before. But this time I dare to write one of my best & the surprise sex experience with my Friends wife. This had happen in the year 1986 when I had joined new to the Marketing company I use to do lot of Tour. I had a old friend from my school days who had settled in Kolhapur after graduating from collage. He had married to a Beautiful girl From Kolhapur & was settled there. As I had to visit Kolhapur for some business purpose I had called my friend to inform that I am coming to his City. He insisted me to stay at his house. Which after a long denial I agreed.When I reached kolhapur my friend came to pick me up at the station & he took me to his house As I was unable to attend his marriage I had not seen his wife. When I reached his house with him I was surprise to see His Beautiful wife with Big Breast & very sexy look. They had one year old daughter also. As I had reached on Sunday morning I did not had much work so I decided to stay at his house only. After reaching his house I had freshen up & had my breakfast & tea. My friend & I started chatting about our collage days his wife had also joined the discussion & we all were enjoying remembering our old days. While chatting with my friend I was getting very impressed with is Wife’s look & her breast which I was staring very often. As she was wearing a gown with very loose fitting on the top I could glance her Boobs whenever she used to bend. My dick used get hard when I would see her Boobs. I was getting hotter & hotter seeing her Boobs I wanted her desperately so lot of things was going in my mind to see her naked as she had a very sexy figure & was very fair with good looking feature. Some how the day passed by chatting having good lunch & some good view of my Friends wife’s Boobs. I was getting desperate to see her naked & having sex.. As it was 8 o’clock in the night my friend was getting ready, to my surprise I came to know that he has to go to work on a night shift as he was working in one of the factory as a Shift in-charge Now my mind had gone wild & taught that this is the opportunity to have sex with is wife. My friend left the house & he will only return in the morning at 9 am. After he left she served me a dinner after having dinner I was watching some news in TV She came with her Daughter in the Living room & sat just opposite to me. As the baby was crying she wanted to feed her Milk without any hesitation she opened her Gown Button & removed her boobs just in front of me & started feeding her kid I was very surprise & had a hard Dick as I saw her very Beautiful & big Boobs I just could not stop staring at her Boobs & was seeing the kid sucking her nipple. I was unable to Control but I could not do any thing mush just Rub my Dick with my hand.After some time I left the living room as soon as the baby finished her Milk & went to the bed room which was given to me and was only thinking about her & her Boobs I was unable to get sleep so to divert my mind I removed a novel from my bag & started reading the same After some time I heard a Knock on the door When I opened I saw her standing in front of me with her Daughter in her hand & asked me why I am awake I just told her I am unable to sleep. Then I inquired why she is not sleeping she told that she is getting scared as she is alone & she requested that she would like to sleep in my room . I just told her that there is only single bed in the room where she will sleep she said that she will put the mattress on the floor & will sleep there with her kid. I said OK & then she came with the mattress laid the same on the floor & she started to sleep when I went to switch off the light she told not to switch of as she feel scared & told me if you want to read the Novel just do so.. I also taught this is the good idea that I can concentrate on reading the book. As I was reading the Book after 30 min I got up to go to the toilet To my surprise I saw her sleeping with her gown above the knee level on her thighs My Dick got immediately erected & could not resist I went to the toilet & came back I slowly bent near her legs to sees her pantie she was wearing a black color pantie & I could see her Fair thighs clearly. I could not resist further & went to my Bed I tried to sleep but could not sleep again I got up from my bed & tried to cross over her by hitting My leg hard on her leg to see if she is awake she was on deep sleep she did not realize my Leg had hit her. Now I dared to sit just near her & stared to lift her gown I mange to lift her gown & was able to see her pantie she was in deep sleep then further dare to touch her Boobs she was sleeping on the face up position so it was very Easy for me to touch her boobs she was not wearing the bra & her upper two button was open I slowly opened her other two button her Boobs was complete out of her Gown for me. I started to rub her Nipple & slowly sucking it then I dare to sleep over her with my Hard Dick over her Cunt & started rubbing the same to my surprise her leg got spread & it was very easy to rub my dick over her cunt with her pantie on I could feel the flesh of her cunt & was enjoying the same after some time I licked my sperm so I rushed to the toilet to clean.I came back from the toilet & went to my bed I was not too satisfied I wanted to insert my dick But I taught that I will wait for her reaction next day & then try later. Thinking of her boobs & pantie I tried to Sleep with my dream Again to my surprise I saw her getting up & she went to toilet when she came back she just came near my bed & started kissing me with out talking anything I also started kissing her & then smooching her & pressing her boobs harder & harder She was sagging my cock & I started to undress her lifted her gown & removed her pantie she removed my pajama & in short time we were naked I started kissing her & licking her Boobs then her cunt she started sucking my Dick As already I had licked & she too, my dick was getting harder & harder I started inserting my dick in her lovely cunt & started stroking she was Moaning & started to shout harder & harder I was stroking her harder & harder we both were enjoying & both of us licked together with good pleasure & went to Toilet to clean our self after that we slept together Nude & had two more round in the night till her husband had come home. The same continued next day & when ever I visited Kolhapur. I always made sure to visit kolhapur when her husband had Night Sift.

No comments: