Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Fucking real hot neighbor

I am 34 now.Living in a apartment in Rohtak. In the first floor there is a husband and wife living with 2 daughters of age 7 and 1.That lady is working in a private company and her husband is working as a marketing executive.She leaves her 1 year old child in the creche daily and picks her up while coming from office. To explain about her,she is around 30 years old, with 5.8 ft tall, around 36 bust, and 36 butt.yes she had a perfect shape even after giving birth to 2 child. Every time I see her, my dick rises to 90 degree.she is so beautiful lady. I was waiting for the chance to fuck her, but never got one.One evening, I heard someone ringing the calling bell, went and opened the door, to my surprise, I saw my angel standing with her child.She said that she forgot to take the key with her today, and her husband has another key with him, but he will come only by 10:00PM.I said, that I don’t mind, you can wait here till ayour husband come.and I asked her to come inside.it was slightly drizzling so she was wet already.I said her to wipe and gave her my towel.I got the child from her and she went inside my room to wipe herself,and I was waiting in the hall.After wiping she came out with the same wet dress, I felt really pity, I asked her, if she minds to wear my shirt and lungi, she said, yes. Then I gave my new lungi and a cotton shirt. She went inside and changed it.Mean while I was holding her child.Till then I had no bad feeling at all, because this was a help to a neighbour.The moment she came out wearing my dress, it aroused me.i couldn’t control it.she looked very sexy. She came near me and got her child back and sat on the sofa.I went to kitchen and got her a coffee, she was sipping it and asked me to switch on the tv, and she wanted to see the serial.I switched on and gave her the remote.she started to watch the serial interestingly.I was cunningly watching her without knowing her.
My dick was already erect.suddenly child started to cry, I never expected it happen, she just removed the top 3 buttons and uplifted her bra and started to feed the child, I was in uncontrollable position, I was trying to hide my dick with both my hands, but couldn’t.She was watching serial so interestingly and didn’t notice me. What a boobs she has! Ohhhhhh really amazing! I was watching it wickedly. Suddenly she turned to my side and saw me watching her boobs..only then she realized that she is exposed!She couldn’t hide after that! She felt shy and said not to see like that while feeding because that affect the digestion of the child. I accepted it generously and went to my bedroom.After feeding she came inside carrying the child! But buttons were not open! Child was sleeping!She bent down to lay the child on my bed.As it was a single bed, I got down from the bed allowing the child to sleep! Remember she was wearing my lungi! As she didn’t wore it properly, lungi fell down to her feet her cunt was also exposed !She couldn’t react so fast to pull it up! I bent down and to pull it up! Saw the thick forest! I really couldn’t resist! As I bent down! My mouth was near to her cunt! I just kissed her cunt..she just moved away in shy! Closing her eyes with both hands! Surprisingly not her cunt! That encouraged me! I went near! Just kneeled down and started to fiddle with the thick forest! She was murmuring!!!That aroused me more i started to kiss her cunt inserted my finger made her to lie on the bed and started to lick her cunt she was murmuring more then I slowly removed her shirt and started to fiddle with the boobs, I pressed it hard, milk just flew out of it, I started to suck milk she was making unusual noises, she hold my rod and pulled the upper skin and she was pushing it to and fro,

She kneeled down and started to suck my cock, her tongue was playing with my cock, she stood up and whispered at my ears to insert it, I made her to lie down, took her legs and shouldered it over me, inserted it slowly, as she had delivered two children,it was bit loose and went inside very easily, I started to push to and fro slowly, she asked me to hit hard, I started to stroke fast,hard and hard, she screamed to hit more hard I was hitting like a piston going into the bore, the speed was high she screamed and I cummed it inside her cunt,she hugged me tightly and kissed me all over my face, we stood up and went to the bathroom to wash, she wanted to take a little bath, I fiddled her boobs and started to suck the nipples hard we were under shower, still that couldn’t control the heat,my rod got up again she hold it tightly and started to push the skin to and fro, once rod got to steady position she kneeled down and started to suck it hard, my rod hit her inner tongue, she asked whether I could lick her, as her husband never licks,she just stood spreading her legs, I kneeled down and started to lick, my tongue went all over her cunt, she was enjoying every second, she asked me insert it again, I made to bend down in doggy position I inserted it and stroked slowly, and gradually increased my speed,at last I cummed inside her cunt, we took bath together and by this time her dress was dry enough to wear, she wore her dress, in another 10 minutes her husband came home, then she left with a naughty smile, from then on we are enjoying very often atleast 2 times a week

No comments: