Sunday, November 9, 2008

i lost my verginity.......

Hi, All,this was happened when i was in high school . .. Ours is very small family ,and we had maid for our daily house hold works, because of our parents both are working . Her name was priya and she was around 30 plus . She used to come early in the morning and do all the work like cleaning the vessels and washing etc. She was very close to our family . In march i had exam and a I used to stay in home always because of my study . She used speak to always about my study . One day in the morning 10 i was taking my breakfast and she told me that she wanted to take a bath in our bath room, because in her house no water so. I ail ok, but after 10 mins i just went near to bathroom to wash my hand ,but there is no sound from inside . So i just push the door and it opened slightly , Am surprised and shocked , she was fully naked and closing her eyes and doing something in her thighs . Then i called her what happened . She just opened her eyes and told me to go away she will back . So i went back to my study room, after sometimes she came back to my room and asked me what you have seen , i told her you are closing eyes and doing something . She asked about what she was doing and sat beside me and her boobs are touching my bare arms. She told me something and she was not happy with her husband and she need something . I did not understand and then she started rubbing my hairs and pressing her boobs hardly . I just shocked and asked her what you are doing . She told me that she will tech me new lesson and started removing my dress and pulled my tool and started licking and storking , mine was so small that time , after some time it getting harder and thicker . She removed all of her dress and asked me squeeze her breast and i started , by this time my tool was very hot and long . She pulled my hand inserted in to her vagina , i was so wet , and asked me insert my finger , after some times this play ,she pull my rod n asked me to come over on her , and she guided my tool into her and asked me to stoke slowly . So i did , now she was mooning and asked me do fast and fast , but for me first time it was paining .but am enjoying after 10 mins i came into her and slept on her for a moment . We both are just sleeping closing our eyes . After some times she got up and cleaned my tool with her tongue and kissed me , she asked me do u want more now , but am so in pain , i told her no, but after that day every day we used to have sex up to my college ,one day she told me that she is pregnant because of me and i have son without marriage , now also we are having sex whenever we get time . And she is now not having sex with her hubby also

No comments: